Below is on of those easy recipes which can be made in a jiffy. Quite a lot of people add green peppers to it but I like my paneer do pyazaa plain. So here it is..
Paneer: 2 cups, cut into small cubes
Onion: 1 medium, chopped fine
Tomato: 1 ripe, big, chopped
Cilantro: handful, chopped
Capsicum (peppers): optional, 1 cut into cubes
Garam masala: 2 tsp
Red chili powder: 1 tsp (increase or decrease to suit your taste)
Turmeric powder: 1/2 tsp
Lemon Juice: 3 tsp
Cumin: 2 tsp
Oil: 3 tbsp
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. Once they splutter, add the onions.
- Fry the onions until they are half cooked and add turmeric powder and chili powder. Stir and add the tomatoes.
- If you are using peppers, now would be the time to stir in those.
- Once the tomatoes are soft and cooked, add garam masala and salt. Stir and add paneer cubes.
- Let the flavors blend in for about 5-8 mins and stir in cilantro. Switch off the stove and remove from heat.
Goes very well with all the Indian breads.