A simple recipe with lots of flavor, hubby loved it.
Pavakka: 2, washed and chopped thinly
Fresh coconut: 1/4 cup
Green chili: 2
Salt: According to taste
Oil: 3 tbsp
Curry leaves: 1 string
- Some people dont like the bitter taste of pavakka. Washing pavakka in light butter milk helps remove some of the bitterness.
- Heat oil in a pan and add curry leaves
- After they are crispy, add the pavakka pieces.
- Meanwhile, grind the coconut and green chili together.
- After the pavakka is completely fried, add the coconut mixture and stir constantly until the raw smell of the coconut is gone.
- Add salt and remove from stove.
1. Goes well along with sambar or rasam.
2. You might also like Stuffed Bitter gourd
3. Pavakka Kuzhambu
4. Pavakka Fry