Kheema: 500 grams from chicken or mutton (I used chicken)
Onion: 1 big, chopped
Tomato: 1 big, chopped
Green Chili: 3, chopped
Ginger& garlic paste: 1 tbsp
Oil: 2 tbsp
Coriander powder: 1 tsp
Cumin powder: 1/2 tsp
Garam masala: 1 tsp
Salt: according to taste
Red chili powder: 1 tsp
- Heat oil in a pan and add the chopped onions and green chilies. Fry until translucent.
- Now add the ginger & garlic paste and fry for a min.
- Now add the kheema and chopped tomato and keep cooking until everything is cooked. Here, you can also add half a cup of water if you want the kheema to be a little gray type.
- Once kheema is cooked add everything under 'Masala'.
- Check for salt, add coriander leaves and switch off the stove.
1. You can also add potatoes or green peas while cooking the kheema. This will increase the quantity of the kheema if you have some unexpected guests.
This goes very well with naan or even rice.