You guessed right; Diaper cake is made of Diapers. The below instructions are for making a 3 tire diaper cake.
1. Unpack the diapers from its pack and roll the diaper from inside out so that the print is shown outside after you roll the diaper. Put a small rubber band around this diaper roll so that the roll is intact. Repeat this step until you finish rolling all the diapers. Below is how you are expecting to see. Note: make sure to put the rubber band slightly above the center.
9. Now, repeat step 5.
11. The final part of the cake is mounting the teddy bear on top. I took the remaining lace and gently tied the teddy's legs to the feeding bottle. This made sure that the bottle is hidden and the teddy is not falling about.
12. As a final step, I wrapped the remaining lace around the teddy! At this point you can also decorate this with all the optional items I mentioned (I however did not for the reason I mentioned above) .Here is the final version of how its looking like: Note: You can keep a plate or any base to hold everything nicely in the bottom.
1. Please warn the mother that the diapers are no longer sterile as they are removed from its packing.So, she will have to avoid using the same diapers for her baby. This is mostly for a keep-sake-gift.
2. I posted this in another ladies forum and they loved this!