The measurements yeald 2 big loaves.
- Mix the yeast and water and let it stand for 5 minutes until foamy.
- In another big bowl, add 3/4 cup of water, mix the flours, olive oil, rosemary leaves, sugar and salt. Mix them with hand or an electric mixer until the dough is sticky and elastic. Make a big round ball out of it. Dont worry, it will be sticky
- cover this bowl with a moist clot and let it raise of 1 hour. In 1 hour, the size of the ball woul be double.
- On a lightly floured surface, take this dough ball and punch it down for a few minutes.
- Grease a baking tray, and divide the flour into 2 halves and place them on the tray.
- Lightly grease the loaves with olive oil, remaining chopped rosemary leaves and gently tap some sea salt on top.
- Cover this baking tray with a moist cloth and let it stand for another 1 hour.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 D F and bake the bread for 30 minutes.
- Let this cool completely before slicing off.
- Serve with Balsamic Vinegar.