Chicken/mutton kheema: 1 lb (or 1/2 kg)
Frozen veggies: 1 cup (mine had beans, carrot, peas and corn)
Potato: 1 large, pealed and chopped
Onion: 1 medium chopped
Ginger & garlic paste: 1 tbsp
Salt: According to taste
Oil: 4 tsp
Red chili powder: 1 tbsp
Garam Masala: 1 tsp
Coriander powder: 1 tsp
Cumin Powder: 1/2 tsp
Cinnamon stick: 1 inch piece
Coriander leaves: handful, coarsely chopped
- Heat 2 tsp of oil in a pan and add cinnamon stick and cloves. Then add the onions.
- While the onions are frying, heat 2 tsp of oil in another pan and fry the chopped potatoes.
- When the potatoes are cooked, add the frozen veggies and fry some more. Make sure that there is no water left in the veggies. switch off the stove and keep these fried veggies aside.
- Once the onion's are fried properly, add salt and red chili powder. Stir and add the ginger garlic paste.
- Once the ginger garlic paste is cooked, add the chicken/mutton kheem. Fry until it is completely cooked. Stir once in a while.
- Once the kheema is cooked, add the garam masala, coriander powder and cumin powder. Stir and check if all the spices are according to your liking.
- Now add the fried veggies along with coriander leaves, stir once and switch off the stove.
Below is a small 2 tier Diaper cake I made for a good friend of mine for her Baby Shower. The theme was green and I had a bit of trouble location diapers with green design.