Prawns (fresh or frozen): 1 lb
Onion: 1, small, finely chopped
Tomato: 1 small, chopped
Ginger and garlic paste: 1 tsp
Turmeric powder: 1/4 tsp
Red chili powder: 1 tsp
Garam masala: 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder: 1/2 tsp
Fresh cilantro: handful
- Heat oi in a pan and saute onions until translucent.
- Now add salt, chili powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder. Fry for a minute and add ginger & garlic paste.
- Add tomatoes and cook them on medium flame.
- At this point, add the prawns. If you are using frozen prawns, within 5 mins you can switch off the stove. If you are using fresh, sprinkle some water and cook until the prawns are well done.
- Switch off the stove and add garam masala and cilantro.